The Redmi Note is coming to India.... Have you registered?
Xiaomi, whose name literally means 'Small Rice' which is now the 3rd largest phone company in the world is launching the Redmi Note (Known as the Hongmi Note in someparts of southeast Asia) in India. The phones will be sold in a series of flash sales, the first one on 2nd December 2014. Are you ready?
Connect with him on Google Plus
"Always Believe That Something Wonderful is about to happen"
That's the tagline of Xiaomi, And to make that something wonderful happen, the Redmi Note is arriving to India, and that too in 2 models - 3G and 4G. Here is all you need to know about these 2...
- Processor - 1.7 GHz Octa Core MT6592 (3G Model) and 1.6 GHz Quad Core Snapdragon 400 (4G Model)
- RAM - 2 GB
- Camera - 13 MP Back with 28 mm angle, f/2.2 aperture and 5 MP Front
- Display - 5.5 Inch HD Display with IPS Display, GFF Technology and Gorilla Glass 3
- SIM - Dual Sim (3G) and Single Sim (4G)
- Battery - 3100 mAh Lithium Ion Polymer Battery
- Graphics - Mali 450 GPU
- Sensors - Gyroscope, Compass, WiFi Direct, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, USB OTG, Ambient Noise Reduction Mic, SD Card Slot
- Memory - 8 GB Internal + SD Card
- OS - Android 4.3 Jellybean with MIUI 5
- Price - ₹8999 (3G Model) and ₹9999 (4G Model)
Difference between 3G and 4G model
There are 3 differences between the 3G And 4G model -
- Processor - The MTK MT6592 processor in the 3G model is much better to that of the 4G model's Qualcomm Snapdragon 400.
- Network - No need to mention this, but the 3G version supports just 3G and lower and the 4G support 4G and lower
- Price - The 3G version is priced ₹1000 lower than the 4G model.
- SIM - The 3G phone is dual sim while the 4G one is single Sim-ed
Which is a better option? 3G or 4G?
According to my personal opinion, the 3G model is a much better option.
- 4G is not used as much as other countries in India.
- For the person who uses 4G, must be one who needs a phone with good processing power to enjoy the downloads he does at high speeds. But the processing power of the 3G version is better.
- It's ₹1000 cheaper than the 4G Model
The Redmi Note by Xiaomi is a great phone and the 3G version is a better option. But if you want a 4G phone but do not need the extra processing power, then the 4G one is for you. If you think that you won't be using 4G in the future, and want to experience great gaming, then 3G for you. You decide the rest!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete