This is the next series of Tech E Mania after Runtastic. However, I will not be able to post everyday as my schools have started. So... for all of those who have an HTC HD2, the 4 year old phone, and are going to sell it on e-bay, or something, DON'T SELL IT. As I like to call it, it's the world's most customizable phone. It can run anything from Windows Mobile 6 (That is comes pre-installed with) to Windows Phone 7.8, to the latest Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. And we're going to tell you how to do it.
- An HTC HD2 (Obviously)
- A USB Cable
- A Computer
- HSPL4 Downloaded
- Phone battery above 25% (recommended)
- A Brain <ERROR! DOWNLOAD LINK NOT AVAILABLE.> lol!
- Extract the HSPL4.zip file that you just downloaded.
- Run the HSPL4.exe file with admin privileges.
- Turn your phone OFF
- Press the Volume Down Button and the Power button together.
- Stop pressing when you see a Colorful Screen on your phone.
- From the display on your phone, check if the SPL Version is one of the following :
- SPL 1.42.0000
- SPL 1.62.0000
- SPL 1.66.0000
- SPL 2.07.0000
- SPL 2.08.0000
- SPL 2.10.0000
- SPL 3.03.0000
- Only install if step 7 is true
- Click NEXT in the HSPL4 Window. The tool will start looking for your device.
- Connect your HD2 to the computer via USB
- The text saying Serial on the White Area on the phone should turn into USB
- You will be presented with a list of SPLs that you can choose from.
- Choose 2.08.HSPL
- The tool will now install Hard SPL 2.0.8 to your device.
- Once The process is complete, the phone will show Successfully Done on the screen.
- You have now unleashed the Power of your phone.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING GOING WRONG, YOU BRICKING YOUR PHONE, OR ANYTHING ELSE (All of this is highly unlikely). HOWEVER, YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON GOOGLE PLUS IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG AND I WILL TRY TO HELP YOU.
Mansehej Singh is a 14 year old from New Delhi, India. He is interested in the latest tech., etc. and has knowledge about android hacking, application development, etc. He also likes photography, writing poems, stories, etc.
Connect with him on Google Plus
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting on The Binary Tree!