Make Your Android Smart By Locking And Unlocking It Automatically When The Flip Cover Is Closed Or Opened
Do you envy someone who has just bought a new Samsung phone with a smart flip cover? A flip cover which when closed locks the phone and when opened unlocks it? Well.... you don't need to shell out thousands of rupees for that kind of feature.... It will work on any phone! Well.... Almost. It needs Android 2.3.3 and Up, so that most probably includes you!!!
Connect with him on Google Plus
- Android Phone (MOST IMPORTANT :-P)
- Android Version 2.3.3 or up
- Proximity Sensor in phone
- Flip cover (Obviously... LOL!)
- Buy the app Cover Lock from the Google Play Store (Just Joking..)
- Well... no need to shell out a full Rs. 74.... Here's the app for you. For Free.
- Install the app like any normal app
- Tweak the settings according to your needs
- Congratulate yourself on making your phone and it's flip cover smart
- Show off to your friends.
How it works
The app detects your proximity sensor and switched the screen off when it's covered (Even with your finger).
Please select all your Camera and Game apps in the excluded application list to avoid your screen automatically switching off when you did not want it to
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting on The Binary Tree!