iBerry Auxus Nuclea X Stock Firmware
The iBerry Auxus Nuclea X is a wonderful phone. And developers like me probably can't wait to get their hands dirty on this device. Well.... I did, and successfully! Uh... successfully bricked my phone :-( . For the others who did, or want a base ROM to work on, here's the firmware for you. And mind you, the Android Kitchen works with this device, but the final zip does not flash because of broken updater scripts. So use the kitchen to extract the img files provided.
Connect with him on Google Plus
- Auxus Nuclea X (I'm becoming kind of a joker nowadays :-p)
- A USB cable (Just because I have nothing else to say)
Here is the Nuclea X Stock Firmware with the latest SP Flash tool for flashing and the drivers included.
Steps for flashing
- Install the Nuclea X drivers from the "Drivers" folder by opening "InstallDriver.exe".
- Open "flash_tool.exe" located in the folder "SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1343.01".
- Click on "Scatter-loading" and select the file "MT6592_Android_scatter.txt" located in the "Firmware" folder.
- Click on "Download".
- Turn-off the phone and remove the battery.
- Connect the USB cable to phone and the Firmware download will start.
- You will get a 'Check Mark' indication on the completion of the firmware.
- Insert the battery and power-on the phone.
- Pat your self on the back.
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting on The Binary Tree!