Swap the external and internal memory in the iBerry Auxus Nuclea X to transfer apps to the SD Card.
Bought the iBerry Auxus Nuclea X? Downloaded a great game to check out it's powerful Octacore processor? Got an error saying insufficient storage? Or probably just noticed there is no way to transfer apps to the SD Card? Don't worry! I've got the perfect solution for you. Read on!
Connect with him on Google Plus
- iBerry Auxus Nuclea X (Obviously :-p)
- CWM Installed
- Download the SD_Card_Patch.zip
- Transfer the SD_Card_Patch.zip file to the root of your SD Card
- Reboot into CWM Recovery
- Go to Install zip from SD card
- Choose SD_Card_Patch.zip
- After Installation Completed, press Reboot
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING GOING WRONG, YOU BRICKING YOUR PHONE, OR ANYTHING ELSE (All of this is highly unlikely). HOWEVER, YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON GOOGLE PLUS IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG AND I WILL TRY TO HELP YOU.
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting on The Binary Tree!